About Me

Timaru, New Zealand
This photo/travel blog contains the accounts of my life as a photographer, world traveler, outdoor enthusiast, camp counselor, newlywed and star wars nerd. I am an American who grew up in Southeast Asia as an expat kid and have traveled to eighteen countries in my twenty-two years of life so far. I recently married a kiwi and have found myself to be an expat again, this time in the South Island of New Zealand. I dedicate this blog to the wanderlust that lives inside us all. May your lust for foreign soil and adventure thrive until your very last breath.

Blog Archive

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Little Mount Peel

A fifteen minute drive from our house, Josh and I couldn't resist hiking Little Mount Peel back in October. This was our view.


No comments:

Post a Comment